Developer relations is in an exciting phase of exploration, learning and growth. This blog is one way in which we can document and share what we find along the way.
If you want to share something with the wider developer relations community, you might like to submit a piece for publication here.
Format is flexible but here are some ideas:
- opinion pieces
- tutorials, journals and best practices
- reviews of books, tools and events
- news of upcoming events, groups, publications and so on.
Articles should be in English and between 200 and 1,000 words. Longer form content is welcome but let’s talk about it first.
If you have a job opening that you’d like us to share in our weekly jobs update, please specify:
- job title
- summary of responsibilities in no more than two lines
- required experience and qualifications
How to submit
Please email [email protected] with a two line summary of your proposal.